the four

Wooh. Can't wait for it. New layout. Nice eh? Love the photos.

welp, waiting for this video^^ to load. So what can i talk about?

I've seem to have fallen in love with Wu Chun. Not really fallen in love though, hmm,, how do i explain this;;

My friend is obsessed with Wu chun. Then i would use to always argue with her; Ray is better - no wu chun is better!!

Welp, really. Wu chun ain't that bad. x) kinda hot.

____

So far, in term 3, i've aced all my tests. [How awesome is that??]

&& I just had a chinese exam today. i did quite well, i know it XD

I usually do very well on CHINESE tests. But this time, i didn't study at all!

Still, the teacher's going easy on us- {she's gotten wayy nicer than she was before.}

Thats it. The video is just about done anyways XD

oh yes, credits to HoneyPot. For the video.

Love, The wife of -- hottie [ray] :P

No comments: