Tracy grabs spotlight, Fung & Linda hold hands to fight back

Olympic Event Raymond was in. Credits to RaymondLam.org.
Fung, Linda Chung, Tracy Ip and Matthew Ko performed in a fashion show yesterday at a shopping centre and attracted a large crowd. Tracy stole the spotlight with her low cut tennis outfit while Fung & Linda also appeared in many “couple outfits” to reclaim the spotlight. Later on Fung even taught Linda how to hold a table tennis racket, his expression was so “lum” (loving?). Linda said she doesn’t view him (Fung) as a boyfriend, Fung says: “Performing as a couple can earn more money (need to hold hands?) the organisers didn’t request it, actually I would like to hold hands with the little kids because they’re so cute. (About the recent news saying he’s late all the time when filming?) aaaiii, all the older actors like me, when the report came out they didn’t ask me, so I don’t need to respond. I’ve been working so hard filming the series and they talk about me like that, I’m very angry!”

No comments: